A Fedora Core 3 Floppy Install Solution

Hi People,

I've attempted to devise a solution that allows bootstrapping the Fedora Core 3 install
using only floppies, without booting to a CD or temporarily writing stuff to your
hard drive. It's a pretty crude and temperamental, yet novel solution that
uses FeeeDOS to create a ramdisk in which the installation files are unzipped
and then loaded with loadlin.

Here's a link to my site which details this:

http://www.thisiscool.com/fc3floppy.htm

I've successfully entered the FC3 installer on two machines of mine.

Enjoy.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/