[newb, fc3] Samba Problems

applications - system settings - server settings does not have a samba
configuration option, so I go to Package Management to install system-config-samba.

Package Management tells me that it can't install samba-client because it can't
find samba-common.

If I go to install samba-common I get told that the package is already installed.

TIA

Sent with "Me-Mail", Boltblue's FREE mobile messaging service.
http://www.boltblue.com