Re: How to locate System devices

Jay Scherrer wrote:
I have a Sharp Zaurus PDA. My Fedora recognizes the system device which is using the OHCI hub. Using the Systemtools->Hardware browser->System devices lists Sharp Zaurus SL 5200D/5500 PDA on a USB OHCI Root Hub.

How do I detect which device FC has assigned to it? As in /dev/????

Jay,
What exactly are you trying to do with your Zaurus? I sync mine over a USB network from the cradle connected to a USB port on my FC2 machine. It takes some configuration to work properly, and I've broken the automatic configuration, but I have no problems configuring it by hand when I need it.... Since I'm using usbnet, I don't need a /dev/ device. ifconfig usb0 works for me.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx