To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: Web site unreachable when using FC3 as router.

On 9:23 Jan 3, 2005 "kennyen" <kennyen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using a FC3 as my router connect to internet. it works pretty
well but apparently I found a web site can't accessible through my FC3
router from my LAN clients.
http://www.rhbbank.com.my

###### output from "lynx http://www.rhbbank.com.my"; on my LAN client
pc.

It worked for me using lynx, wget, and Galeon on RH9.

--Tony