lost my wireless device

hi all well i somehow lost my wireless device
in the   hardware browser, it is listed
in the network device manager   it is'nt
how can i get feodra to re-recognize it so i may configure it again??
is there a "Found new hardware"  type of setting i could use?
I know its wishfull thinking but have to ask
--

Have a nice day :)

James Lawrence
Rochester NY