Reinstalled Windows & Grub, but windows wont boot... help!

I reformatted my windows 98 C: drive (/dev/hda1) and installed WinXP, and of course it overwrote grub. I put in the FC3 dvd and did grub-install /dev/hda but it said it couldn't find /sbin/grub. I tried the knoppix cd, entered the grub prompt, and set grub up with these commands:

#: root (hd1,0)    --> hdb1 is my Fedora /boot and hdv2 is the LVM with /
#: setup (hd0,0)

Now my grub screen comes back up, and I can boot both my fedora and debian installations, but WindowsXP just returns me to the grub screen. I tried doing it by the grub command line but it does the same thing. How to I get XP to boot?

Here is my grub.conf:
---------------------------------
# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# NOTICE:  You have a /boot partition.  This means that
#          all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /boot/, eg.
#          root (hd1,0)
#          kernel /vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00
#          initrd /initrd-version.img
#boot=/dev/hda
default=2
timeout=10
splashimage=(hd1,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
#hiddenmenu
password --md5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

title WindowsXP
   rootnoverify (hd0,0)
   chainloader +1

title Fedora Core (2.6.9-1.681_FC3)
   root (hd1,0)
   kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.9-1.681_FC3 ro root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 quiet
   initrd /initrd-2.6.9-1.681_FC3.img

title Fedora Core (2.6.9-CUSTOM)
   root (hd1,0)
   kernel /bzImage-2.6.9_custom ro root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 quiet
   initrd /initrd-2.6.9_custom.img

title Debian Linux Menu
   rootnoverify (hd0,3)
   chainloader +1