Re: burning multiple cd's at the same time..[linuxpro.co.za]

Winfried Trümper has some good overview stuff at tdlp.org.  Same with
yolinux.com -- good overview/howto stuff on burning in general.

But I am not clear whether you are speaking of where to go to BUY a
machine that does the multiple burns or if you are planning to build
it?  There are commercial burners like that available for several
thousand dollars last time I checked.  Maybe you should peruse some
hardware vendor sites and that should help narrow down the search a
bit.

HTH
Marc