Evolution 2.02 not sending mail

Hi All,

I just installed FC3 and used yum to install all the patches and updates.
The system is now running the 2.6.9-681 kernel. I started up Evolution and
went through the wizard to setup the email account. Once I finished I sent
a test email to myself. Evolution prompted me for my pop password and then
successfully download my email. When trying to send the test email it
returned with a 'mail from user unknown error'.

I've seen previous threads and postings on this but no resolution. Has
anyone else experienced this problem or know a fix?

Thanks!

Kevin Lisciotti, CISSP