Your e-mail message has been rejected ???

What is this ???
I post 2 messages on the list, and each time I receive back this king of
e-mail coming from : Auto.Reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking my email shows me that my original message was successfully
sent.
Looking expanded mail header, shows me that the mail is coming normaly
from the list.

So, what is this ???

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/