KDE kicker locks up

Has anyone else been experiencing lockups using KDE on FC3?

I have added the Runaway Process Catcher applet on the kicker
and it has caught kicker choking a couple of times now.

I would rather kill kicker and restart it than have it lock
up KDE altogether like was happening before I installed
the applet.

After I get this email out I will try to switch back to
gnome for a while.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

PS As far as I know bugzilla does not support any KDE stuff.