RE: Sendmail: Domain of sender address does not exist

Thanks Alexander,

That explains things.

[root@keet mail]# echo '$=w' | /usr/lib/sendmail -bt
ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>
> keet.lankheet.com
keet
localhost.localdomain
localhost
mail.lankheet.com
[127.0.0.1]
lankheet.com

For now, I will keep things as long as they work.
If I finish constructing our kitchen, then I will look into things.
My wife will kill me if I haven't finished the work ;-)

Bis spater,
Jeroen.