Re: [OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

--- Matt Morgan <minxmertzmomo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:03:07 +0100, Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Am Mi, den 29.12.2004 schrieb Timothy Payne um 15:19:
> >
> > > Alexander, THANK YOU for all your hard work, you have helped me and
> > > countless others on the list.  I was just looking in my saved folder and
> > > most of them have your name on them.  I hope you can keep it up in 2005.
> > >
> > > Tim...
> >
> > Tim,
> >
> > thank you very much for your kind and respectful words. To demonstrate
> > that I am not always harsh and rude :) I am replying public and not by
> > private mail (though it might be better). For 2005 we'll see how much
> > time I can offer.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Alexander
>
> Thanks to EVERYONE for making this by far the most useful, helpful
> email list I've ever been on. I learn something new every day. This
> list is the best reason to choose Fedora as your distribution. What a
> tremendous resource!
>
> --Matt

I agree. The other day, walking back home, I was thinking of why I really love
this list. It is the way we all learn together, almost like the good old days
when we were putting together some difficult assignment which made no sense to
anybody....

Keep it up, Fedora-list! Although my campus supports RHEL, I am still sticking
with FC....

Best wishes!