Re: [OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 16:29 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	This is _very_ offtrack, but my `whom must be obeyed` was commenting on
> the # of messages she see in my evolution folders. _esp_ the Fedora List
> folder. It contained like 50,882 messages, this was from Dec 31 2003
> till today. Mind you, I've already deleted close to perhaps 1K to 2K
> messages.
>
> I've to date, read through 8K messages. Measly number.
>
> /end of trivia.
>
> --
> Ow Mun Heng
> Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz
> 98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!
> Neuromancer 16:27:15 up 8:19, 5 users,
> load average: 1.08, 1.02, 0.90

If you don't have a party on the 31st that "she whom must be obeyed" has
told you that you must attend and listen to those painful friends of
hers.  You could select all messages and just before you hit delete tap
your glass of Champaign on your screen to say good bye.

But before you do you could forward all the Fedora messages to a Windows
user you think needs help changing their OS, as a favor of course :-)

Tim...

--
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )