Re: app to configure wireless

Jim wrote:

hi all i'm gonna need a app to configure my wireless card after i get
the intell2200bg driver and firmware installed.
any takers??

If you're using the Gnome desktop, go to Applications->System Settings->Network. It should allow you to get set up. If, as I do, you're on a laptop which moves from place to place, you can configure several wireless networks here. I set mine so that any user can activate them, and then use Applications->System Tools->Network Device Control to activate the one I want as an ordinary user; i.e., not as root.