Re: Apache: LDAP: SSL support unavailable httpd

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 04:15:14PM -0700, Kim Lux wrote:

> I get the following error in the apache log in FC3:
>
> LDAP: SSL support unavailable httpd
>
> I've generated the certificates and I think I've edited ssl.conf
> correctly.
>
> How do I get more information on what is causing this ?
>
> Does someone has an ssl.conf file that they could share ?
>
> Thanks

How did you create the certificates? Using the Makefile in
/etc/httpd/conf or by some other method? Or is it LDAP SSL support you
are looking for , which is a whole other kettle of fish?

'Twas the night before crisis, and all through the house,
	Not a program was working not even a browse.
The programmers were wrung out too mindless to care,
	Knowing chances of cutover hadn't a prayer.
The users were nestled all snug in their beds,
	While visions of inquiries danced in their heads.
When out in the lobby there arose such a clatter,
	I sprang from my tube to see what was the matter.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear,
	But a Super Programmer, oblivious to fear.
More rapid than eagles, his programs they came,
	And he whistled and shouted and called them by name;
On Update!  On Add!  On Inquiry!  On Delete!
	On Batch Jobs!  On Closing!  On Functions Complete!
His eyes were glazed over, his fingers were lean,
	From Weekends and nights in front of a screen.
A wink of his eye, and a twist of his head,
	Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread...
		-- "Twas the Night before Crisis"
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University