[SOLVED]Re: FC3: Remove a plugin from Firefox

antonio montagnani ha scritto / wrote  il / on 23/12/2004 09:36:

I am trying to remove th gxine plugin from Firefox.
I have no gxineplugin.so file in any directory (I have made also a full search of such a file on my system) but I get in the list of Firefox plugins (about:plugins). I have also disisnstaleld gxine.
Butwhen i fire a radio station I see the gxine plugin window (and it doesn't work as gxine is away)
I am a little bit confused.Whti shappening??

gxineplugin is also hidden in a user .gxine directory.
I made a plain search not including hidden directories and files...

--
Antonio
Working with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Linux Fedora Core 3