Re: FC3 install - no network - NEVERMIND

Now I feel like an idiot. It generally helps if you plug the correct cable back in - I grabbed the wrong network cable when I moved the box out of the rack. Instead of the public switch, it got plugged into the dmz switch which naturally made it not pass traffic. Gah. It's been a long freaking day. Problem solved.