Re: slapd configuration problem

DAMN IT....
it worked, I will take it as a Christmas present from you...
thanks a lot :)

anyway, I am wondering why I can not find ANYWHERE on the net, neither
on RHEL manuals, a simple howto for configuring this. I mean,
configuring LDAP and building a simple directory for users data is not
so hard after all, but it takes quite a long time if you have to dig
the net at every step.
Next time I will try to read more docs before posting, but maybe this
thread will help others avoid this stupid pitfall.