ATI RADEON IGP 340M with FC3 (dual head)

Hi,
I'm trying to enable "dual headed" in my laptop, that have an ATI RADEON IGP 340M.
My laptop has now an FC3 distro, and I never had tried to enable the use of another monitor on it.
I have not found any option browsing the help or config commands under XWindow (gnome or kde).

This graphics devices allow (in windows xp) the use of laptop lcd, another monitor and a TV at the same time, but you can only extend the "desktop" with 2 devices (the third shows the same as one of the other two "monitors"). This is under XP.

How I can configure (drivers / kernel options / X options or another things) this to allow the same characteristics than in winxp operating system?

Thanks
--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente

mailto:samueldg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.arcoscom.com
móvil: 651 93 72 48
tlfn/fax: 956 70 13 15

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Samuel D=C3=ADaz Garc=C3=ADa
n;quoted-printable:D=C3=ADaz Garc=C3=ADa;Samuel
org:ArcosCom Wireless, S.L.L.
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;c/ Romero Gago, 19;Arcos de la Frontera;C=C3=A1diz;11630;Espa=C3=B1a
email;internet:samueldg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Director Gerente
tel;work:651 937 248
tel;fax:956 70 34 83