Re: viewing rtf document on Open Office

Hi,

I doubt you're going to find a perfect convertor. In my experience, there might even be problems going from Word XP to say Word 97.

Regards,

.lzs

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, hicham wrote:

Hello
 I would to view and change some rtf documents
previously created on MS word , but they are some
changes
tables looks misplaced o my rtf document.
is there a way to safely "migrate" ms doc to open
office
?

thanks
---