Intel Pro 2200BG wireless + WPA-SPK issue?

Hi All,
I dont know whether this topic is discussed before in the list or not. But
i am posting here again.
Recently I installed Fedora Core 3 in my laptop. Everything went ok. But
struck with my wireless card. I have Intel Pro 2200BG wireless lan card.
I checked the open source of that site (http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net)
and installed the firmware and the driver in FC3 and bingo after restart
FC3 detected the hardware and after little work, i was able to connect to
my wireless router and hence to internet. But that is without security, ie
router is open to all. But when i set my router to WPA-SPK security, I
could not connect thereafter. I dont know whether Intel pro 2200BG driver
support WPA-SPK or not. Do anyone have any idea about this ? Like securing
the router instead of open in Fedora environment with Intel Pro 2200BG
wireless card ?
Help will be greatly appreciated.
I checked the sourceforge site.. but could not get enough information
about WPA-PSK stuff.

Thanks
Madhan