Re: Need help resizing LVM patition

Petr Novak wrote:

Hi Andrew,

you can try to pvmove all LVs allocated on /dev/hda4 to /dev/hdb2,
looks to me there is only problem with space for 10GB of LV, that you
can solve with resize_reisefs or resize2fs, then lvreduce. Then u can
remove /dev/hda4 from VG and end up with 35GB of free space on hda.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:08:41 -0600, Andrew Konosky