ATI Raadeon 7500C and composite Video output

Hi all,
I have Sony Laptop (PCG-GRV550) with Mobility Radeon 7500C video card. I have FC3 working on my system and most everything works except the composite TV out from the laptop. Is there anyone who has this functionality working on a laptop? The system did detect the correct video card, however there is no entry in the xorg.conf file about the composite video out.
Any pointers (links) to get this working?

Thanks,
Shashank