Re: CD burning problem

> You're correct, the change indicates the problem is probably not hal.
>
> Best of Luck,
>
> Steve

Any other thoughts?  While this issue isn't crippling today,
I will eventually need to be able to burn CD's, if for no
other reason, to burn the .iso files when the time comes
to upgrade to FC4 :-)

Anyway, thanks to all who have responded so far, and if any of you or anyone else has any thoughts of where to look
or how to deal with this, please pass them along. I'm more than willing to chase a few false leads if it ultimately
leads to a resolution.

Jim

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org