Re: inatalling fedora on a second drive

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Arboleda" <lunaluna50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: inatalling fedora on a second drive

I installed fedora on a second drive in this way:

hdb1/ boot
hdb4 /
hdb3 swap

I installed the dual boot system, but now when it comes up I get 2
to windows..

I need windows... how can I delete this installation and get to windows on
my hda?? or how can I get windows running? I tried a boot disk, but it did
not work

HELP!!!!!

Maria

You most likely had Fedora installer put the boot information on the MBR of the 1st disk hda. If it were me, I'd use a tool like http://www.ranish.com/part/ and install it's boot manager in the MBR of your 1st disk.

Karen
http://scootgirl.com/