Firestarter problem after update

Hello,

last night yum update breaks my firestarter configuration. Yum updated
firestarter from version 0.9.3 to version 1.0.1. Now I can't start
firestarter any more, the error message is:
"A proper configuration for Firestarter was not found. If you are
running Firestarter from the directory you built it in, run 'make
install-data-local' to install a configuration, or simply 'make
install' to install the whole program. Firestarter will now close."

So I downgraded firestarter to version 0.9.3, but this runs into the
same error message. Before upgrading to version 1.0.1, firestarter was
running very well under fc3. How can I get back a working firestarter
installation?

regards
Olaf