Re: includes and binary code

On 12/17/2004 10:24:53 AM, soraberri wrote:
I think my problem is a concept failure:
When I include in my programs a #include <afile.h> I am telling the compiler to look for afile.h and paste the code in my program. So far so good. But the header file usually only holds definitions and not the implementation of the functions, so what I don't understand is how can the system (compiler) know where and how to find the library or the piece of binary code that actually implements the functions defined in the afile.h

The linker