Re: Motorola wireless card problem :)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:20:45 -0500, baytimur <baytimur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry about jumping into the middle, I thought we were only an e-mail group
> and I was desperate, group etiquette advises taken .... I did not think that
> the volume would so high ....
Please jump in at the bottom after trimming everything in the message
that does not provide context for what you are replying to. IOW, do _not_
top post.

> Is this now a proper thread on its own ?
It appeared as the only message in this conversation, so I guess so.

N.Emile...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest