How to re-install the package of gstreamer

Hello!

I accidently deleted the gstreamer files in /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.8 and
I found some symlink from /usr/lib is broken even I manually extract
the files from the FC3 CDs

Would any method can fix the problem due to I can't use the volume
control and failed to view the Sound Card components like PCM,MIC...
etc.

Because the some gnome programs is using it and failed to use the
function after reboot..

How to re-install the gstreamer and fix the problem?

Thanks....

Ringo