Re: Triggering the website to send Spam

Thanks  Alexander
yes ,  the first paragraph of your answer completely is my question .
how do they send email with the users that are not exist on the domain , and spam other domains .
so there is no way to prevent this ? unless bloking outgoing email of  innocent-domain.com
well , most of my problems are related to the users that are not exist on that particular website,
and if you introduce me document that shows how do they do this I will be appreciate .

and  I didn't undersand matthew suggestion about forging the form address !!!
how do they forge the address , and would you please send me some links to good documents so
i can improve myself  in spam and email problems .

thanks