Re: Soundcard not working ?

snd_intel8x0m and snd-intel8x0m differ in _ (underscore) vs - (hyphen)

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(610)796-5838

>>> pgg@xxxxxxxxx 12/15/04 02:25AM >>>
Thank you for help

>>Edit this file /opt/hotplug/blacklist

Shouldn't it be /etc/hotplug/blacklist ?

>>add this line to the end of the above file: snd_intel8x0m

> The file name should BE THIS: snd-intel8x0m

Sorry, but I don't see the difference in file name.

> Please forgive the typo I had not had my coffee yet when I posted.

Normal, I have that every morning :-)

Przemek

--
TANREN DOJO - Aikido Club    (Warsaw - Poland)   http://www.tanren.pl/