Re: Streaming Media - two questions

> currently my windows streaming media server has been up 24/7 since
> august. reliability is a major issue as this is an unmonitored server

Surely its better for the customer to be left on a reliable stable
platform. I'm guessing your cost savings are going to be close to zero if
its stable and unmainted. Are you just changing over for the sake of it?

rus
 --
e: rghf@xxxxxxxxxxx : t: 1-888-327-6330
http://www.vaserv.com - Coming soon. Email sales@xxxxxxxxxx for more info