Re: USB-Stick verschwunden

Markus Heitzer wrote:

Hello all,

this is I think just a newbie question, may be I missed something, but
after plain install an for the first weeks (FC3) whenever I inserted my
Sony-Usb-Stick a Symbol appeared an I could use it.

Since a few Updates this doesn't happen any more.

Thanks in advance

Markus Heitzer

I don't know the details of your problem. But, there is a known and reported bug where a usb device, when removed and then re-inserted is not recognized. It's fixed by a reboot. If you reboot and then it again recognizes the USB device, my guess is that you (like me) are waiting for a kernel update to fix this.

Terry