Re: USB printer

don duvall wrote:

The printer is on the supported list (Epson R200). It will not set to
the USB port. I've read all I can find and there is a lot of USB
problems. No help so far. Has anyone any ideas?
Thanks,

Wow Don, this is your third post and from what I can tell, you've not been responded to as yet, which is a little weird, as your first post on this appears to be dated the 2nd.

First thing to do when trying to fix any of this is have a look at your message logs to see what it says about USB or your printer (or both).

Also, a tip for the future, ALWAYS explain your configuration (Fedora Core 1, 2 or 3), and what your intention is. At this point it is clear you're trying to print to an Epson Stylus Photo R200, but you don't explain how you're trying to set it up and what the results are so far.

Regards,
Ed.