WLAN: Level One WNC-0301 ? Any experience ?

Hi,

I'm planning to buy the Level One WNC-0301 WLAN card
( http://www.level-one.de/products3.php?sklop=10&id=540521 )
and would like to ask, if anyone has any experience with this card.
It is a IEEE802.3b and IEEE802.11g card.
( I know 11g support is still sort of a problem under linux.)

I tried finding any information regarding the card's linux
compatibility using google.com/linux, google.groups, the list's
archive and the manufacturer's homepage, but couldn't find anything.
The manufacturer doesn't provide any linux support like a linux driver
or a linux FAQ.
Also, the technical details given on the manufacturer homepage lack
the information if the card uses a PRISM chipset.

It would be highly appreciated if anyone could report about any
experience with this card and fedora.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
/dev/loop