Re: Network Card Installation FC3

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Andoni wrote:

> [...]

When you ran netconfig did you select dhcp?  If not, try it and it will
rebuild all the network files for you and hopefully it was just some
munged files.  If that doesn't work then it might
not be reading the card driver.  You might have to load the module
manually.  Do an lsmod to make sure the ethernet card module is loaded.
Also type lspci as root and make sure your card is being detected.