FC3 pci ATA card/FireWire

Hi guys

I'm thinking about adding an ATA card to by box, so I can add another internal hard drive. What card would you recommend? (IE decent drivers in fc3 kernel)

Another alternative would be to go external firewire - the drive doesn't need to be bootable.

How well does the FireWire on an A7N8X Deluxe work now?
I also have a Belkin PCI FireWire card from a dead Beige G3 (the card is probably good) that I could use my onboard FireWire isn't sufficient.

Thanks - running out of space,

Michael A. Peters