Printer Sharing.

I am running FC3 and it seems to be performing very good. Much better than FC2 for sure.

But, I am finding that I can't remember what the script would be for sharing my printer with another Linux computer. Not Samba stuff, as there is no windows in the picture.

If an example script file is not available I wonder where I might start to look to make one up. I presume all that is involved is making up the appropriate entry in the printcap file??

Anyone please?

--- Ted Gervais, Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada