security context not preserved

I've installed Fedora Core 3 (Intel) and am getting distrcting messages when moving data from an NFS mounted filessytem. The NFS server is a Fedora Core 1 machine and the native filesystem type is ext3. When I do a move, I get a message like:

mv: warning: security context not preserved `/mnt/sound4/mvdir.done': Operation not supported

where 'mvdir.done' is the file being moved and /mnt/sound4 is the NFS mount. I've found nothing about this in the archives or in Google. The move is performed correctly, but when I move a directory tree I get one message for each file, and I'm concerned that legitimate error messages will get buried. The -f flag doesn't suppress the message. The filesystem is exported with norootsquash, and it makes no difference whether I'm doing the mv as root or normal user. The client machine is configured for SE-Linux (for no particular reason, it's behind a firewall) and I suspect that may be related.
--gvc