Re: No notification of updates on panel FC3

On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 00:16 -0500, Jim wrote:
> i had Fc3 installed on my notebook before it melted.  i noticed that
> the panels were different than FC2  i did a upgrade from FC2 to FC3 on
> my desktop ansd the panels  are the same as FC2  how can i change the
> panels to appear like FC3  and why isn't there a notification of
> updates on my panel ?

Same happened here. Manually add another panel at the top of the screen.
Add "Main Menu", "Menu Bar", and "Notification Area" applets to it, plus
whatever else you want. Then run "Red Hat Network Alert Icon" from the
"System Tools" menu.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>