Re: install FC3

Jim wrote:

hi i have FC 2 installed on my desktop can i install FC3 over it? keeping the existing partitions?

If your box is a PDC or DNS, the upgrade will hose your network. I've had nothing but problems with my local network ever since I upgraded.

As a standalone box, the upgrade meant that the false error message I was getting with smartd during reboot went away.

--
A. Rick Anderson