Re: FC1 > FC3

hi

> Don Dupy wrote:
Has anyone done an upgrade from FC1 > FC3 ?

I did without any problems a month ago.

I am wanting to upgrade, but I an afraid with FC2 in the middle
that might not be a good idea.

I had the same concerns.

Would I be better off backing up everything and doing a fresh install?

I had a backup of home-directories; but hasn't used it - yet at least :-)
Had run a yum --clean, studied the disc-space with df & du, and had read the release notes on CD1 several times.
IBM Intellistation 2 x 733 MHz.

-- good luck

peter