Re: Booting to run level 3 but still video fails?

Andoni wrote:
Hello,
I am booting my newly installed FC3 box at initlevel 3 but still after the GRUB screens the video fails.
I am seeing the initlevel in inittab:
In inittab the first line reads:
id:3:initdefault:
Could the video still be failing even though is is booting to command line?
When I attach a brand new Dell 19" monitor it boots up no problem to command line but with my 15" monitor it fails!
Thanks in advance for any recommends,

Does adding "nofb" to the end of the kernel line in grub help?

Paul.