Re: Configure grub

Giovanni Alzetta wrote:
Hello. I'll install fedora 3 on a computer of one my friend. He have mandrake and windows, how I can configure grub to boot or fedora or mandrake or windows?

Which bootloader is your friend currently using?

If it's grub, have the Fedora installer make its own copy of grub on the root/boot partition rather than in the Master Boot Record and then add an extra entry to the existing grub configuration file to chain-load Fedora's grub.

Paul.