Re: Red Hat Summit: how much Fedora?

Matthew Miller wrote:

If there are actual Fedora-summit discussions and meaningful work going on,
I'd be very interested in attending. However, if it's largely a marketing
fest, I'd rather not.

Several technical people are recruited to give presentations, so there is likely going to be sufficient technical content. Whether there will be room and time for doing work/coding I don't know. My guess is that it's not going to be part of the official problem. But this should not stop interested parties to set up spontaneous sessions, just get a wireless hub and a lobby or hallway becomes your playground.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â