Re: Cron stops working when using nss_ldap (sort of)

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
This is an odd one... I have several FC1 based servers which are making use of
nss_ldap and pam_ldap for user logins and user information.  Everything works
great except mysteriously some cron jobs don't seem to run and none will email
their output to root... UNTIL .. I disable LDAP.

I did have the same problem with Fedora 1 and csh/tcsh.

It disapears with Fedora 2 with most of my LDAP Problems.

--
mfg
Herbert Gasiorowski