Re: xfree

cty wrote:

I spent a whole day experimenting with this and my monitor
is still on 60Hz...

What should i do?

XF86Config(5) will give you more details about setting up custom modes. You probably shouldn't need to do that, though. If your video card supports VESA1.1 or VESA2.0 standard modes, you should not need to do anything but put the correct HorizSync and VertRefresh rates for your monitor. You may need your monitor's manual for this info, though newer ones will display this information at the push of a button.

Brian

--
Brian Richardson
Software Developer