Re: Attention Fedora Core 3 Radeon users

Mike A. Harris wrote:

Does DRI actually work on Radeon for _anyone_ out there without crashing either immediately, or within some timeframe?

I have a Radeon 9100 IGP.
glxinfo:

OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI R200 20030328 AGP 4x x86/MMX/SSE2 NO-TCL

The ATI binary drivers do not support this chipset, so I am very happy that FC3 does. I can run all of the GL xscreensaver hacks with no problems. I can run bzflag with no problem.

When I run neverball the in the high texture mode the text disappears,
but there still is never any crash.