Re: Evolution Connector madness

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 07:36, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 10:33 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
> > I'm trying to show some people I work with how to setup FC3 to connect
> > to our Exchange server.  My only problem is, every time I open up Evo I
> > get an 'Exchange-storage-server has quit unexpectedly' error and it
> > never loads.  I've bugzilla'd it with the Ximian people, but is this a
> > problem with FC3's version?  I used a ubuntu Linux Live Cd and never had
> > any trouble getting exchange working in it.  I could send/receive just
> > fine.
>
> If it's working in other distros but not in Fedora, please can you file
> a bug in our bugzilla (ideally with a link to the bug you opened in
> Ximian's bugzilla), with all this information.  Thanks!

I think more information on this would be nice on the list as well.

FC3, I presume is using Evo 2.02? (I've DL'ed the ISOs, just not
installed it yet)

My take is that, unless you're talking about the Ximian (Exchange)
Connector, there is a bug (AFAICT) which does not send the proper login
seqeuence to the exchange server. (you can't get IMAP mail, Calender
etc..)

But if the server supports POP3, then all is well.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on D600 1.4Ghz