To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: Odd web site behaviour using any browser in FC2 and FC3

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:35:31 -0500, greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a bit puzzled by this one and any help would be appreciated.

setup:
FC system is firewall to Cable Modem and I use it for some browsing.
FC system NATs internal network at home to address attached to cable modem.

Issue:
When I use ANY browser from the FC system to go to www.galottery.com, the
server responds with a TCP reset and the connection is terminated. While on
the FC system I have noticed that the TCP option flags CWR and ECN are set.

Using any browser on any system on internal network, including any browser on an
internal FC system, the connection is set up WITHOUT the CWR and ECN flags set.
All these connections go through.

might be related

http://lwn.net/Articles/92727/

--